07 January 2005

The "new approach"

Lately I have been hearing at the office how the "new approach at work" should be implemented. And what exactly is that? It basically means focussing on results, and most importantly, determining what steps you should take to achieve those results. It sounds very simple, but in practice it can be a little annoying because people are not used to work following this guideline.

Anyways, I have decided to take this a little further and implement the "new approach at life", focussing on results. That means there will be a lot of planning to do, but I believe we must use our time wisely and always think about what we expect to achieve by doing what we usually do everyday. You might be thinking: what the hell does this have to do with anything? Don't worry, I asked myself the same question several times. In the meantime, just follow the new approach and stay tuned for more news on this issue.

No comments: