11 February 2005

The numerological interpretation of my name

This is what I found today in a friend's book about the meaning of names. Although I don't believe in this stuff, I like what it says about the name"George", and some of the things apply to me:

"There are two distinct facets to the name George. A communicator with a wide range of freinds and interests, George can be counted upon to add his intelligent comments to any gathering. He thrives on mental stimulation and is eager to share what he knows or has recently discovered with friends and associates. On the other hand, he has the tendency to be reclusive and enjoys spending long hours alone. There are times when he absolutely seeks out an upbeat party with loud music, while on other days, only peace and quiet will do."

No comments: