04 February 2005

A rainy week

It has been raining since Monday, and the sun has not showed up during the whole week. It's funny how people always talk first about weather. But writing about it is really boring. That's why I will tell you that yesterday, 3 February, on a nice rainy and cold day, I went with my boss to meet the Governor of Nuevo Leon. What impressed me the most was the place (one of two) where he works. La Casa de Gobierno (the Government House) as it is called, is a modern villa in the middle of Valle, the most expensive part of town. The predominant color is white: white doors, white furniture, white walls. Most of the rooms have windows facing the inner courtyard, which has a nice garden and it is left open for people to see the mountains and the sky at a distance. At the entrance you are greeted by a couple of beautiful young girls who look like fashion models. Once the girls sit you down in a room, a waiter comes in and offers you something to drink. We were treated very well, I can say that. I like the Casa del Gobierno, I'd love to live in that house, why not.

1 comment:

Sofia said...

Honestly Göran, I would like to live at your father's golf club;)