21 September 2010

Five years in Montréal

The first four pictures below are from my first apartment in this city. I rented a room at Marie-Josée's apartment on Pontiac Street and Mont Royal. Yep, right there in the Plateau. Too noisy neighbourhood if you ask me.

Then comes my second apartment (pictures 5 to 8) in downtown Montréal as well, but this time close to McGill University, the area known as "McGill ghetto". To the left of apartment building there is a now a huge Hilton hotel. In the corner of Av. Du Parc and Sherbrooke, the famous Café Imagination where I spent many afternoons. The espresso is very good there by the way.

My third apartment is on Fulton street (last two pictures), where I lived for more than 3 years here. This is the Russian-Eastern European-Jewish area. Thanks to Victor for taking the pictures.



































No comments: